When it comes to getting the best results in the shortest time, completing a ‘Success Session’ is always a recommended option. This 30-minute consultation is free of charge and will provide Garrett a better idea of your individual situation, goals, injury history, finances, etc., to then recommend what will be the most suitable starting point. Click here to schedule your Success Session now.
Private Functional Training
- 60-minute functional training sessions designed to accomplish your specific goals.
- Home exercise and mobility recommendations provided to supplement in-person sessions.
- Periodic testing to gauge progress includes, but not limited to: orthopedic and movement testing, body fat percentage, girth measurements, performance testing, etc.
- 4x/month, 8x/month, and 12x/month options available.
Group Functional Strength & Mobility Program
- 60-minute group training sessions on Monday and Thursday evenings at 5:30pm and 6:30pm.
- This group will provide a community atmosphere to help you improve running-specific flexibility, strength, power, balance, and cardiorespiratory fitness.
- 4x/month and 8x/month options available.
Active Release Techniques (ART) & Movement Therapy
- 45-minute sessions to address specific injury and contributing factors.
- In addition to hands-on therapy, corrective exercise and movement re-education is used to facilitate recovery and pain-free movement.
- You will receive a detailed corrective program (with video demonstrations) to know which exercises and how many repetitions to perform on your own.
Custom Exercise Programming
- Get started with a 60-minute goal setting session which includes a thorough functional movement evaluation and baseline performance testing to find your starting point.
- Receive a custom exercise program to work on in-home and/or at the local gym.
- Monthly re-evaluation to gauge progress and determine needs for next phase of program.
- Access to Garrett via phone or email for accountability, motivation, and support.