Upcoming Seminar: Functional Training Considerations for the Distance Athlete, Part 2
- When: Tuesday, August 23rd at 6:45pm
- Where: Franklin Strength (1886 General George Patton Drive. Franklin, TN)
- Cost: FREE
- Giveaways provided by: Franklin Massage Center, & Fleet Feet Sports Nashville
Who is Garrett McLaughlin?
Garrett McLaughlin is an Athletic Trainer, Performance Coach, and Certified Active Release Techniques Provider in the Greater Nashville area. With years of experience working as a licensed healthcare and fitness professional, Garrett combines his many areas of expertise and delivers high quality functional training and rehabilitation programs to his clients. His services are comprehensive, and include the following:
- Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Post-Physical Therapy Fitness
- Functional Training
- Injury Rehabilitation/Prevention
- Athletic Development Training
- Preventative and Corrective Kinesiology Taping
- Online Coaching
Garrett’s clientele includes the general population, athletes, and those recovering from injury. What all his clients have in common is a desire for accountability, motivation, and results. Read what some of Garrett’s clients have to say.
If you live around Nashville/Cool Springs and are interested in functional training or rehabilitation services, contact Garrett with questions or to schedule a session. Why wait when you can achieve your goals or become pain-free today!