NEW PROGRAM: Ignite Your Run 6-Week Accelerator Program
Program starts on Tuesday, January 15th
Seminar is on Sunday, January 20th at 10:30am
Who is Garrett McLaughlin?
Garrett McLaughlin is an Athletic Trainer, Movement Coach, and Certified Active Release Techniques (ART) Provider in the Greater Nashville area. With years of experience working as a licensed healthcare and fitness professional, Garrett combines his many areas of expertise and delivers high quality functional training and rehabilitation programs to his clients. His services are comprehensive, and include the following:
- Orthopedic/Functional Movement Evaluation
- Post-Physical Therapy Re-Conditioning
- Functional Training
- Group Functional Strength & Mobility (Monday/Thursday night’s at 5:30pm and 6:30pm)
- Injury Rehabilitation/Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Athletic Development Training (Middle School & High School athletes)
Garrett’s clientele includes the general population, athletes, and those recovering from injury. What all his clients have in common is a desire for accountability, motivation, and results.
If you live in Nashville/Cool Springs area and are interested in functional training or rehabilitation services, contact Garrett with questions or to schedule your complimentary 30-minute ‘Success Session.’ Why wait when you can achieve your goals and/or become pain-free today!