Exclusive Program for Runners and Triathletes:
Who is Garrett McLaughlin?
Garrett McLaughlin is an Athletic Trainer, Performance Coach, and Certified Active Release Techniques (ART) Provider in the Greater Nashville area. With years of experience working as a licensed healthcare and fitness professional, Garrett combines his many areas of expertise and delivers high quality functional training and rehabilitation programs to his clients. His services are comprehensive, and include the following:
- Orthopedic Evaluation/Functional Movement Screening
- Post-Physical Therapy Fitness
- Functional Training
- Group Functional Training for Runners
- Injury Rehabilitation/Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Athletic Development Training
- Preventative and Corrective Kinesiology Taping
Garrett’s clientele includes the general population, athletes, and those recovering from injury. What all his clients have in common is a desire for accountability, motivation, and results. Read what some of Garrett’s clients have to say.
If you live around Nashville/Cool Springs and are interested in functional training or rehabilitation services, contact Garrett with questions or to schedule a session. Why wait when you can achieve your goals and/or become pain-free today!