The Healthy Running Program’s 6-Week Fitness Challenge
- When: Program begins the week of January 13th, 2020
- Session times: Monday at 5pm, Wednesday at 5pm, & Wednesday at 6pm
- Where: Motiv8 Fitness in West Bloomfield
- Why: To improve running mechanics, strength, power, stability, and overall resilience to injury
Do you want to become a faster runner, build strength and resilience, or finally resolve that nagging pain once and for all? You are at the right place! With various programs aimed at making YOU the priority, rest assured that you will be on the fast track for success while being treated with a 100% individualized approach.
Who is Garrett McLaughlin?
Garrett McLaughlin is an Athletic Trainer, Movement Coach, and Certified Active Release Techniques (ART) Provider in West Bloomfield, Michigan. With years of experience working as a licensed healthcare and fitness professional, Garrett combines his many areas of expertise and delivers high quality functional training and rehabilitation programs to his clients. His services are comprehensive, and include the following:
- Private and Small Group Functional Training
- Orthopedic/Functional Movement Evaluation
- Treadmill Running Analysis
- Injury Rehabilitation/Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Post-Physical Therapy Re-Conditioning/Return to Sport Training
- Online Movement Coaching
Garrett’s clientele includes the general population, runners, and those recovering from injury. What all his clients have in common is a desire for accountability, motivation, and results.
If you live in the West Bloomfield/Metro Detroit area, or are remote (online services available), and are interested in functional training or rehabilitation services, contact Garrett with questions or to schedule your complimentary 30-minute ‘Success Session.’ Why wait when you can achieve your goals and/or become pain-free today!
Interested in joining a community of runners looking to run faster, longer, and with less incidence of injury? If so, the Ignite Your Run private Facebook group is just the place for you! Within this group you will learn actionable tips and strategies to improve running form, incorporate strength training, understand the nutritional side of running, and stay up-to-date on running-related research. Click below to join!