Are you looking for FREE resources to improve your running, health, and overall fitness? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
As a professional who prides himself on providing top quality educational content, I’ve compiled some of my best resources for you to browse below. This includes webinars hosted by myself and the Fireside Chat series where I get the opportunity to connect with some of the top health and running experts in the industry.
Please view whichever most interests you and drop a comment below with some feedback or requests for future content!
- How to Improve Your Running with an Efficient & Effective Pre-Run Routine (Tuesday, April 29th at 6pm ET) – Sign-Up NOW!
- Core Training That Matters – How the Foot, Diaphragm, & Core Impact Running Performance
- Core Training for Runners
- Pelvic Control: The Overlooked Link to Better Running Performance & Injury Reduction
- The Non-Negotiable of a Highly Effective Strength Training Program for Runners
- How to Improve Your Running with an Efficient & Effective Pre-Run Routine
- Strength Training for Runners: How to Build Functional Strength & Injury Resistance from the Comfort of Your Home
- Cadence: How to Manipulate Your Step Rate to Reduce Pain and Improve Performance
- Become a Faster Runner: Movement Strategies to Increase Your Running Speed
- Build Your Run Series: Running Mechanics
- Build Your Run Series: Strength Training & Plyometrics
- Build Your Run Series: Injury Prevention
- Episode #8 with Eva Solomon – “Endurance Racing State of the Union”
- Episode #7 with David Jennings, DPT – “Improving Mobility for Runners”
- Episode #6 with Jill Merkel, RD – “Nutrition Tips that Last Beyond New Year’s Resolutions”
- Episode #5 with Nicole Sifuentes – “Running Form: What Matters and What Doesn’t”
- Episode #4 with Dr. Ryan Tisdall, DPT – “The Effect of Breathing on Posture, Biomechanics, and Running”
- Episode #3 with Dr. Jesse Riley, DC – “Finding the Right Shoe for the Job”
- Episode #2 with Nicole Sifuentes – “Foundational Principles to Improve Your Running”
- Episode #1 with Jill Merkel, RD – “Debunking Food Rules & Myths”