Welcome to the Fireside Chat! This series was designed to provides runners and the general population easy to absorb information regarding running mechanics, nutrition, strength training, and injury prevention. As the series progresses, we will cover a myriad of topics and speak with different professionals in the health & running community.
In this 2nd edition, we had a great conversation with guest, Nicole Sifuentes. Nicole is a former Olympic runner and running coach with an exceptional background and we were fortunate she shared her knowledge with us.
In this Fireside Chat, we covered a variety of topics, including…
- Background & services (1:38)
- Foundational training principles (8:01)
- Variety in terrain, paces, & effort (8:59)
- Measure your effort (21:08)
- Survive your training (27:01)
- Tips to get the most from your virtual races (29:33)
- Connect with Nicole (34:16)
- Q&A (36:19)
Click the video below to instantly watch the replay of this chat!
Did you enjoy this Fireside Chat and are interested in learning more about upcoming segments as well as high quality educational content for runners? If so, click here to join the Ignite Your Run private Facebook group. The Ignite Your Run group is a FREE community for runners to learn and interact in the journey to become the best version of yourself possible.
Here are additional resources regarding today’s chat and how to learn more about Nicole…
- Website: https://sifuentescoaching.com
- Virtual running group (starting 9/14): https://sifuentescoaching.com/virtual-training-group
- 3 Rules for Running Success: https://sifuentescoaching.com/resources/3rules
Thanks for watching!
By: Garrett McLaughlin, MS, ATC, CSCS, ART